Wednesday, July 04, 2007

#10 Come Early Morning

The sun’s rays were streaming through the blinds. The sound of soft music was still quietly emitting from the boom box across the room. Jim opened his eyes and looked over to see lying Pam, naked on her stomach next to him. The top sheet was drawn down to just cover the curve of her creamy white butt. Jim just lay there and watched her breath. Her face was turned towards him and she has a mass of golden brown curls covering part of it. Her eyes were closed, lips were slightly parted and she lay very still.

Jim watched her a while and then took his finger and touched her nose with a light feathery touch. Pam wrinkled her nose and with one hand swiped at the irritation. Jim smiled at her action. He reached over and ran one finger down her back to the rise of her butt cheek. Pam opened one eye and saw Jim staring at her with a big smile on his face. She smiled back and buried her face in the pillow.

“Am I really lying here with no clothes on?” she asked.

“Good morning Beesly.” Jim said softly. “Yes, and it is quite a sight to behold.”

She turned over on her back and stretched broadly, extending her arms over her head and lengthening her legs. Her breasts were thrust high with the stretch and her abdomen arched up. Jim felt a little familiar flicker of heat start to grow in his groin. Pam turned on her side to him and gave a broad grin.

“Hi Dork,” she said breezily. She looked at his smile and reached over and tousled his hair. He sat up and leaned over giving a big kiss on her the side of her abdomen which he knew was a ticklish spot. Pam let out a scream and laugh, and then wrestled him off.

“What time is it?” She asked. Jim looked at the clock on the bedside table.

“Exactly 11:59.” He said, “We literally slept the whole morning.”

Pam glanced over at him at the clock. “Well, I have nothing planned today. So sleeping in is not a problem. What’s on our agenda today?” She questioned, snuggling close to him. Jim took a second to savor the fact that he had Pam Beesly, laying next to him, completely naked and asking him how they are going to spend their day together.

“Well, being that it’s Saturday, I was thinking Brunch, maybe now lunch was on the agenda. We could see a movie, hit the mall, and see about a game, anything is possible. What do you feel like?” Jim asked as he caressed Pam’s hip and gazed into her face.

Pam thought about it for a moment, “Well, I don’t have any ideas. I can’t be up too late tonight though. I have to drive out to see my parents tomorrow.” She looked at Jim.

“Well,” Jim said looking down, “I won’t keep you up too late.” He thought for a second and said tentatively, “I could drive you to your folk’s house tomorrow. It is a long trip to go alone.”

Pam looked Jim in the eyes. He looked a little nervous waiting for her reply. Jim has only met her mother in passing. Her mom knew about Jim and was happy for them. But Jim had never met her father and she knew this was a big step.

“Jim, do you really think it’s time to be doing the parent thing?” She asked softly, “I don’t want to rush you and take this relationship to fast. I don’t want to do anything that could mess this up. It’s too important to me.”

Jim gave a small grin and cocked his head. “Pam, you could not do anything to mess this up as this point.”

“I mean, the first time you meet my dad is after having spent the better part of 2 days sexually ravishing his only daughter? His baby girl! That might be some intense situation!” Pam laughed, “I can just picture us sitting there and me not being able to stop smiling with evil thoughts going through my mind. My dad would so sense that. I swear they’ll read our minds!”
Jim laughed and pulled her up close to his chest. He kissed her on the neck. “I think that I could be a proper gentleman and not think of stripping you bare and kissing your…” Jim said, sliding his tongue down to her breast. “I think it would take all of my manly energy, but I would do it.” Pam moaned softly.

“I don’t want to get them all worked up and thinking ahead of us.” Pam purred, “They had a hard time understanding after I ditched Roy. They would be wondering if we were gonna get married and place all this pressure…”

Jim stuck his head up and interrupted quickly, “When, not if.” He bent his head down and continued his sensual task.

“Huh?” Pam asked not understanding his comment. Her brain was a little foggy from Jim’s much enjoyed attention.

He put his head up again, “I said when I’m going to marry you, not If.” He bent his head down again and noticed that Pam got suddenly very quiet. He looked up and she was looking closely at him.

“Pam, rest assured,” Jim said gently but matter-of-factly, “I am going to marry you one day.
Not today, not tomorrow, maybe even not for a while. But when I, we decide, it will happen. And, you won’t be waiting 3 years for a wedding day after that decision is made either.” He looked at her for a response.

Pam smiled tenderly up at him, “Jim that is one of the nicest proposals I’ve never received.”
Jim laughed and hugged her to him. He was starting on her shoulder with his lips when she interrupted him again.

“Jim, you never asked me about birth control last night?” She pondered, “And I know that you didn’t take precautions yourself. Aren’t you worried about getting me pregnant?”

“One, I just happen to overhear you and the girls in the break room comparing contraceptives. So I already know you’re on the pill.” He said, “Two, if I got you knocked up tonight, I would be thrilled and happy because I could just move up my agenda to totally become part your life. Three, I was so overcome with manly lust at the site of your creamy curves that I am sure all the blood from my brain rushed to my groin and I was not thinking straight anyway.”

“You are a very weird and wonderful “big man” Mr. Halpert.” Pam laughed, “I love you ya dork!”

Pam sat up and kissed his cheek. She said wickedly, “I need a shower, but first you have to give me a few minutes in the Bathroom. Some things are still private.” She jumped out of the bathroom and leaped across the room. Jim watched as she closed the door and laughed as he heard the door lock click. He stood up and picked up her clothes on the floor. He straightened them and hung them on his coat rack. He reached over and turned off the music.

There was the sound of the shower and the click of the door being unlocked. He went over and opened the door. Pam was already in the water. She smiled at him invitingly. Jim joined her under the hot flow of jets.

The shower was a walk-in, with a ledge on one side for sitting. The water was scalding, but refreshing. He stood behind Pam and pressed up to her. He enjoyed the way that her body fit into his, as if they were parts of a puzzle.

Pam pushed closer to him and put her head back on his chest.

“You know, if I get my hair wet, it is going to frizz really bad.” Pam said.

“I have seen you with frizzy hair, and I think I will live.” Jim reassured, “You have been a dirty girl and I have to clean you up.”

Pam laughed and enjoyed the sensation of Jim pressing up behind her. He reached over and grabbed a soft, bath puff and proceeded to lather up a mound of Gardenia scented soap.

“You have some pretty girly shower items for a manly man, Halpert?” Pam said teasingly.

“I am a metro-sexual.” Jim stated, “I also actually own toenail clippers and hair gel.”

“Oooh, I am so impressed…” Pam said but couldn’t finish the sentence as Jim ran the warm soap over her abdomen and down towards the wet crevices between her legs. He kissed her back and soaped her front. Pam could feel that he was fully aroused. Then he turned her around and transferred the soap to his own body as she pressed against him and kissed him. He used that opportunity to soap her back and buttocks. Pam enjoyed the sensation of being bathed and made love to at the same time.

Jim pushed her forward into the watery jets until all the soap had run off of her skin. He leaned back and looked at her.

“You know, now I’d like pull out that bag of trick you spoke about last night.” Jim said ardently.
“And what is that?” Pam asked breathlessly.

“Well, I do have some talents that I have wanted to demonstrate for you.” Jim leered.

Pam realized what he was thinking when he reached over and took a nipple into his mouth. He sat on the tile shower ledge and pulled her to him. He ran his tongue down and under her breast. He kissed her abdomen and reached around to cup her buttocks in his hands. His head descended and she gasped audibly as he reached his destination.

Pam’s head fell back in ecstasy as Jim kissed and tongued his way between her legs. She felt them part slightly and waves of pleasure came up her body as the waves of water came down.
“Oh my God, Jim.” Pam exclaimed softly between moans and she placed her fingers in his wet hair. Gripping him with need. Jim ran one hand up her thigh and gently stroked her. He moved up the pressure of his lips and tongue and Pam struggle for breath.

“Oh my God, Oh my God!” Pam said loudly. She could feel the impending climax as it filled up her pelvis. She felt like her legs were going to buckle as they became jello-like. But Jim, having some kind of reserve strength held her up and continue to administer his perfectly precise oral methods.

Pam arched her back as Jim continued and when he inserted his index finger, Pam yelled out as she climaxed. Jim gripped her closer, taking her over the edge. Pam felt all the strength drain out of her body and she sagged against him. He looked up at her face and smiled at the affects of his handiwork.

“You look tired Pam,” He said urgently, “Maybe you should sit down.”

He lifted her slightly and parted her legs with his knee. She sat on his lap straddling him and as she lowered herself, she felt Jim, already rock hard, enter her. Pam circled him in her arms and kissed him as he controlled the up and own motion of their bodies. His hands around her hips, he thrusts with force and his own senses were lost as he felt his own climax crescendo. Jim came far more quickly than he wanted. But the entire shower’s event had stoked up his libido until he could not control himself. Jim shuddered against Pam. They kissed for what seemed like hours until the water in the shower started to turn tepid, then cold.

“Let’s get out of here,” Jim said weakly, “We need to get some food. I’m so hungry!”

“Your right, we need some sustenance.” Pam agreed.

They got out of the shower and dried off with some fluffy white towels. Jim dried Pam’s hair which to her horror was turning into a frizzy mess. He told her that it was fine. He had seen her many times with frizzy hair. He had thought she was just as beautiful then. She smiled and borrowed a spare toothbrush. They finished cleaning up and went back into the bedroom.

“You know I am going to have to rename my bathroom.” Jim said lightly.

“What?” Pam inquired.

“Yes, I’ll call it the house of worship.” He laughed. Pam looked at him quizzically.

“I thought I was good, but I never realized that I could make someone have a religious experience.” Jim teased, “Oh my God, Oh my God!” He said in a falsetto voice.

Pam blushed and slugged him on the shoulder. Jim pulled her into a hug and kissed her. “That was the icing on my Pam cake.” Jim laughed. “Now, let’s get buy that lunch and get some food into us. I need to restore my all my energy so that I can ravage you again.”

No comments: